POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mad scrolling: Mega side effect, virus, or ghost? : Mad scrolling: Mega side effect, virus, or ghost? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Mad scrolling: Mega side effect, virus, or ghost?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Jul 2000 09:45:40
Message: <396C7564.11C913A6@my-dejanews.com>
I use two different PC's both with Megapov installed. They connect to
the internet via very different means and are in different buildings and
have very different mouses as pointing devices.  Both are Win9x
machines.

I'm often noticing that when I scroll, the scrolling goes about 100X
faster and further  than I want, and the little arrows on the side get
about 10x bigger.

Anyone else notice this?  Is this a side effect of mega, a virus, or
what?